9 September 2013

COOL KIDS // HANNAH LEMHOLT













Warning. I have a new girl crush!

Thanks to Holly at decor8 I have now spent hours (practically stalking territory) pouring through Swedish photographer Hannah Lemholt's dreamy blog HoneypieLIVINGetc. While it's written in swedish and I cannot understand a word her pictures do all the talking. It is easy to get lost within this amazing space Hannah has created online, a feeling of time almost standing still, of silence, romance and beauty - and can you believe she's only been taking photographs for 4 years???

We can also learn a thing or two from Hannah about how to take a selfie - the girl is just gorgeous (both inside and out) is she not? A true bohemian spirit as well as one quarter of the magic behind interior designers and online store Love Warriors who I will be sure to profile shortly, I just need to tear myself away from HoneypieLIVINGetc first.

(images: hannah lemholt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...