30 October 2012

GYPSET TRAVEL



























This is just one of those weeks. Where the travel bug has you itching to pack up and simply chase the sun. Where you want to be anywhere but work, and the wanderlust is on overdrive. But like most of us it seems the only way I can 'get away' at the moment is through what I like to refer to as my ' luggage-free lunch break' (aka wasting hours on the internet drooling over dream destinations) so I figured why not share the inspiration with all of you and dedicate this week to wanderlust!

To kick things off I have discovered my next book purchase and yet another way I can travel the world from the comfort of my own couch. Gypset Travel is Julia Chapman's follow-up book to the 2009 bohemian bible Gypset Style and explores 10 glamorous, yet casual, destinations of the gypsy jet-setter's including the Aeolian Islands, Goa, Montauk and even Byron Bay (that's the Spell & the Gypsy girls on the cover).


gypset n. An unconventional, bohemian approach to life. —adj. Characterized by a fashionable exoticism and down-to-earth ease.

With a 168 lusciously filled pages, it's not just a 'travel guide' but an inspiring look book for the gypset lifestyle in general and food for the bohemian soul in all of us.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...