15 July 2012

SWEET SORBET DREAMS








There are so many things I love about today's post - obviously the first being the amazing sorbet colours, but I think my favourite part is that it was styled completely by UK based styling assistant Charlotte Love using only pieces from her own home (yep she actually owns all this ridiculously delicious goodness).

The multi-talented Charlotte (check out her super-cute illustrations) teamed up with friend and photography assistant Jonathan Gooch to create a test shoot for her own portfolio but because she could not get any loan products she made-do with her own things from home, including DIY projects such as the dip-dye curtains and table cloth as well the to-die-for painted chairs.

I first saw the images over at Bright Bazaar but since then they have definitely been doing the rounds of the interiors blogosphere which makes me so happy to think that what started as a small project is no doubt only going to lead to bigger and better things for Charlotte (and Jonathan). I can't wait to see more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...