3 July 2012

COOL KIDS // THE FAMILY LOVE TREE












































It's funny how trends come and go. Cane furniture and macrame reminds me of holidays at my nan & pop's house back in the late eighties/early nineties so I can't really imagine wanting to incorporate it into my own interiors style... until I saw this.

Melbournian Katie Graham has taken all the wild bohemian spirit of rattan furniture, handcrafted screens and macrame hangers and eclectically blended them with the contemporary edge of modern screen printed fabrics bursting in colour to give birth to The Family Love Tree.

And it's not hard to believe Katie credits her inspiration for The Family Love Tree to her tropical second honeymoon in Bali. I mean who doesn't come home from Bali bursting with inspiration (and a suitcase full of Bintang singlets and fisherman pants).








www.thefamilylovetree.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...