29 April 2012

my carribean crush

























The Caribbean sea is hypnotising. You could spend all day trying to keep count of the shades of blue and turquoise that extend between the powder white sand to the horizon.

I'll admit I had some scepticism about Cancun before we arrived. I imagined it would be your typical tourist mecca and I wasn't half wrong. Yes it's full of mega resorts, shopping strips, souvenir stores, tour buses, tacky nightclubs and American spring breakers, but once you get past all that it truly is postcard perfect!

The mexican people really are a lucky bunch and it's no wonder they always had a smile on their face. I'm not ashamed to say...  I think i'm in love with Mexico.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...