19 December 2011

casa dos chicos



The countdown for next year's trip to Mexico has well an truly started, but when I stumbled across this post over at design tripper it actually made me a little depressed. Why? Because I wish I had of known about Casa dos Chicos earlier so I could have booked it for myself.

A designer holiday rental perched on a hill in the surf town of Sayulita on the pacific coast of Mexico, Casa dos Chicos is right out of the pages of a luxury travel magazine. Decorated with colourful furniture and textiles from the local market, Patrizio Fradiani's newly renovated villa features four private suites, a swimming pool, a tree-top plunge pool with ocean views and a mexican-style open air living area which includes a rooftop living room and kitchen/dining dramatically linked by a bridge.

I can just picture myself rocking in that hammock with mojito in hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...